It's almost here!
The largest-ever 40 Days for Life campaign kicks off two weeks from today, on September 25.
This is the first campaign since the release of Unplanned, where we saw a 30% increase in participation...
...it also comes at a time when the wave of infanticide has reached an all-time high. This is NOT the time in history to sit on the sidelines.
As you prepare to hit the streets this fall, listen to the top 3 episodes of The 40 Days Life Podcast that are guaranteed to get you ready to pray for an end to abortion:
- Uncle Screwtape's 7 steps to a useless 40 Days for Life campaign: From the vantage point of Uncle Screwtape, the C.S. Lewis fictional demon, we share the top seven ways to ruin your 40 Days for Life experience.
- The top 5 excuses for avoiding a 40 Days for Life prayer vigil: It's easy to find reasons NOT to sign up to pray at your local abortion business this fall. On this episode, we count down the five most pathetic reasons to stay home.
- First things first -- again! A common temptation pro-lifers face is to try to end abortion on our own. But activism can do more harm than good--if it's not rooted in prayer. We discuss the importance of getting back to basics and making God the center of our pro-life efforts.
Listen to these podcasts and sign up for the vigil nearest you!
Want even more of the world's most-listened-to pro-life podcasts? Recently, we welcomed a couple of special guests to the podcast:
- Abortion, social justice and faith in an NFL locker room with pro football star Benjamin Watson
- Fighting abortion with great books and beautiful music with Dr. Anthony Esolen
President/CEO, 40 Days for Life